Do you use social media marketing to increase your online presence and get your name out there? Have you always thought about it but never made any moves? Here is your opportunity to take your first steps!
In just a little under 2 years, The AE Report has become a well-established television and online segment highlighting the thriving arts community on Delmarva.
We have created a Featured A&E Portal on the AERpeort.tv website that is all about YOU and showcasing the incredible work that you have to offer! Click here to see examples of current portal profiles.
Through the A&E Portal you will be able to:
- Showcase your work to the correct audience
- Reach and expand your target audience
- Drive more traffic to your website and social media accounts
- Make more sales!
What you get:
- A short bio or artist statement
- 3 photos
- Links to your website and social media accounts
- Hours of operation (if applicable)
- Google Map
- Video: If you’ve been featured on the AE Report (or have an existing promotional video) we can use that video or (for an additional fee of just $300) we can produce a professional 30 to 45 second video highlighting you and your work!
- Who is the Portal for? The Portal is for any individual or business looking to promote their work, product or talent throughout Delmarva.
- How much is the artist portal? A one-time fee of $400 for the year (or $250 for a 6 month commitment)
- When will my profile be live? Your profile will go live on the AEReport.tv site once payment is made and you supply us with any needed content for your unique profile (i.e., photos, bio or video)
- Can I change the content in my profile? If you sign up for a year, you can change your content up to four times. Six month committals can change content one time during the period.
FEATURED A&E PORTAL
Fill out the contact form below to get started.