What’s the easiest way to get your business or product televised into close to 300,000 homes and have it viewed online on an average over 300 times every week? Through sponsorship of the Arts & Entertainment Report!
The A&E Report is seen every Wednesday night during the 6 and 11 PM news broadcasts on WRDE – Delaware’s NBC affiliate. We’re also viewed online via the A&E Report’s website, TwinFin Media and Marketing’s website and YouTube Channel and the A&E Report’s dedicated social media posts.
The A&E Report’s Sponsorship program offers an excellent way to brand your business by showcasing your custom made, state-of-the art commercial all while promoting your business and opening the doors to success!
What You Get:
Customized Television Commercial
- One professionally filmed, produced and edited thirty second made for television commercial with copyright free music and professional voice over narration.
15 Second Billboard Commercial
- Your logo and a professionally narrated voice over call-out will appear in a televised computer graphic (also known as a billboard) which airs prior to each A&E Report .
Online YouTube Billboard
- Your logo and professionally narrated voice over call out of your business name and sponsorship will appear in a YouTube callout (also known as a billboard). The billboard is embedded at the start of the segment and plays each time the video is viewed online.
Textual Promotion on the A&E Report Website
- Your sponsorship will be included with active links to your website and/or social media (if applicable) in the weekly textual description of The A&E Report.
Textual Promotion in YouTube Video Description
- Textual sponsorship call-out with active links to your website and/or social media (if applicable) included in the description copy of each YouTube posting of The A&E Report on the TwinFin Media and Marketing YouTube Channel.
Promotion on the A&E Report Social Media Accounts
- Textual sponsorship call-out with active links to your website and/or social media (if applicable) in each social media posting of The A&E Report .
Individual, Personalized Promotional & Sponsorship Page on the A&E Report Website
- You Personalized Sponsorship page on the A&E Report website will include your commercial, a bio of your business, contact information, links to your website and social media (if applicable) hours of operation, and an interactive map of your location (if applicable.)
Banner Ad on the A&E Report Website
- A Banner featuring your business will appear on the A&E Report website with link to your website (if applicable)
(Packages include all the benefits listed above)
BRONZE PACKAGE (1 month) : $2,000
12 televised commercials
SILVER PACKAGE (3 months): $1750 per month
36 televised commercials
GOLD PACKAGE (6 months): $1500 per month
72 televised commercials
PLATINUM PREFERRED PACKAGE (12 months): $1350 per month
144 televised commercials
Discover how easy and affordable it is to boost your sales and improve your branding today!
Take the first step and contact us now via the form below to inquire about how your sponsorship of the Arts & Entertainment Report can elevate your business and branding to new levels throughout Delmarva!